100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Crystal Beard, Wilton Elementary PTO
Wilton Elementary School’s Annual Quarter Auction will be held on Friday, March 6, 2020, at 6 p.m. Wilton Elementary is part of the Granville County Public Schools system and is located at 2555 NC-96 in Franklinton, NC.
Tickets to enter and bid in the auction are available for $10 in the school office. You will also need quarters to play. Most auctioned items are valued between $10-$100.
Proceeds will be used to purchase equipment such as educational electronics to enhance learning for students.
Wilton Elementary is asking local, state and national businesses to support this event with donations for the auction. Items, services or monetary donations, including gift cards, are welcomed. The school’s PTO is designated as a public charity 501 (c)(3), so donations are tax-deductible.
If you are able to assist or need more information, please email [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Reported COVID-19 Cases Hold Steady in Vance; Stay at Home Order Goes Into Effect - March 30, 2020
- McKoon, E.O. Young Principal, Completes Distinguished Leadership Program - March 30, 2020
- Three Arrested After Drugs Thrown Over Fence at Franklin Correctional Center - March 30, 2020
- Perry Library Remains Closed; Many Resources Available Online - March 30, 2020
- Texting Tool Available to Access Local Free Meal Sites for NC Children - March 30, 2020
- Henderson City Council’s April Meeting Canceled - March 30, 2020
- Governor Announces First COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits Will be Paid This Week - March 30, 2020
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020