100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Granville County Government
Granville Tourism Development Authority will host a meeting on Wednesday, August 14, 2019, at 5:30 p.m. to discuss the 2020 Granville Brides on Wheels tour. The meeting will take place at Best Western Butner Creedmoor Inn, located on 2578 W Lyon Station Road in Creedmoor.
All Granville County and surrounding area wedding vendors and venues are welcome to come to the meeting.
For more information, please contact Angela Allen, Tourism Director, at 919-693-6125 or [email protected].
Connect With The Author
- Town Talk 11/13/19: Contributions Needed for Shop With A Cop Envelope Raffle - November 13, 2019
- Granville’s Emergency Services Director Honored at State Conference - November 13, 2019
- City of Henderson Releases Sanitation Schedule for Thanksgiving Holiday - November 13, 2019
- VGCC Drama to Present ‘Appalachian Geisha’ Dec 6-8 - November 13, 2019
- Young Among Finalists for NCCAT Beginning Teacher of the Year Award - November 13, 2019
- DEA’s Drug Take Back Day Yields Highest NC Total Ever Collected - November 13, 2019
- FREE Fresh Produce Available at Second Thurs. Food Distribution - November 12, 2019
- Census Bureau Begins Job Recruitment Efforts - November 12, 2019
- Warrenton Christmas Parade to Delight Main Street Sat., Dec. 14 - November 12, 2019
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for ‘Cookies & Milk With Santa’ - November 12, 2019