-Information courtesy the Norlina Police Department’s Facebook page
In honor of May’s designation as Mental Health Awareness Month, you are invited to participate in Warren County’s upcoming “Listening Session” on Wednesday, May 29, 2019. This session will be held at the Warren County Armory Civic Center from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Join the community conversation and share your ideas and experiences on how to improve care for Warren County residents and their family members who may be experiencing mental health and substance misuse crises. Refreshments will be served.
Please call (252) 220-4640 to participate in the listening session or to schedule a private interview.
This session is sponsored by the Warren County Health Department and Cardinal Innovations Healthcare.
Connect With The Author
- Henderson Residents Part of Large-Scale Money Laundering, Stolen Goods Case - June 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market Set for Business After Hours Event - June 20, 2019
- St. Andrews Presbyterian to Hold Yard Sale in New Pavilion - June 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hold Special Work Session – June 25 - June 20, 2019
- Greater New Life Ministries of Franklinton to Celebrate Second Anniversary - June 20, 2019
- City Urges Residents to Complete Online Litter Survey - June 19, 2019
- Classic Car Cruise-In to Feature Announcer Mike Joy, Music Legend Jackie Gore - June 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Provides Free Summer Meals for Local Children - June 19, 2019
- Granville County JCPC Recognizes Beeler For Years of Service - June 19, 2019
- City of Oxford Seeking Downtown, Historical Pictures - June 19, 2019