-Information courtesy the Norlina Police Department’s Facebook page
In honor of May’s designation as Mental Health Awareness Month, you are invited to participate in Warren County’s upcoming “Listening Session” on Wednesday, May 29, 2019. This session will be held at the Warren County Armory Civic Center from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Join the community conversation and share your ideas and experiences on how to improve care for Warren County residents and their family members who may be experiencing mental health and substance misuse crises. Refreshments will be served.
Please call (252) 220-4640 to participate in the listening session or to schedule a private interview.
This session is sponsored by the Warren County Health Department and Cardinal Innovations Healthcare.
Connect With The Author
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019
- VGCC Introduces Online Career Coach Program for Students - September 16, 2019
- Ballet Arts to Hold 220 Seafood Fundraiser - September 16, 2019
- Thorndale Oaks to Host Fall-Themed Women in Business Luncheon - September 16, 2019
- Joy in the Lord Baptist Gospel Singing to Feature ‘Unashamed’ - September 16, 2019
- UNC-Charlotte 49ers ‘Electrifying’ Offense Outpaces UMass Minutemen - September 16, 2019
- Four Deputies Transported to Maria Parham After Suspect Rams Vehicles - September 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Elections Announces Early Voting Schedule - September 13, 2019
- VGCC Experiences Enrollment Growth - September 13, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Host ‘My Little Hero’ Golf Tournament - September 13, 2019