Granville County is chock full of events happening in November, and Angela Allen shared some of what’s going on with John C. Rose on Thursday’s segment of The Local Skinny!
- Cedar Creek Gallery just outside Creedmoor is having its annual holiday open house this weekend. Gallery hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 12 and Sunday, Nov. 13.
- The Hub on Main’s Craft and Brew festival in downtown Oxford Saturday. A portion of Main Street will be closed off to allow for live music, alongside dozens of beer, craft and food vendors from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Tickets for the beer tasting tickets are available via The Hub on Main Facebook page.
- Thorndale Oaks is having its traditional Thanksgiving lunch buffet on Tuesday, Nov. 15 from 11:30 am to 2 p.m. Call 919.603.3701 to reserve a table for this sumptuous event.
- Turkey Trot to benefit Area Congregations in Ministry. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. outside the Oxford United Methodist Church and the walk/run begins at 9 a.m.
- C.J. Harris is presenting Something to Do. Get together with family and friends. Nov. 25 Friday 7 p.m. to midnight. DJ Mike will be there playing your favorite Motown and soul tunes. Tickets $15 each or reserve a table for $20.
- Grey Blackwell and friends are transitioning the Granville Haunt Farm “from scary to merry” with the opening of Granville Christmas Farm, a festival of lights celebration that will kick off the holiday season the day after Thanksgiving and will continue through Christmas. Visit https://www.granvillechristmasfarm.com/ to learn more.
Learn more about these events and more at www.visitgranvillenc.com