-Information courtesy the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
The Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce is looking for nominees for the 2019 Small Business of the Year. This is your opportunity to recognize an outstanding business in the small business community.
You are encouraged to nominate chamber member businesses that are deserving of this recognition.
A copy of the nomination form is posted below. Completed nomination forms must be returned to the Chamber by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 15.
2019 Small Business of the Year Criteria:
- Employs a maximum of 50 people;
- Member of the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce and must be located in Vance County;
- Must be a viable, on-going business for three or more years, experiencing growth or stability over its business life;
- Provides critical service or product, fills a void in the business community, or has a unique approach to the delivery of goods and services;
- May have overcome diverse or extraordinary circumstances to remain in business;
- Business is supportive of community growth and sustainability;
- Is not a governmental agency or municipality
If you have questions, please contact Vanessa Jones or Sandra Wilkerson at (252) 438-8414.