-Information and flyer courtesy the Town of Warrenton, NC’s Facebook page
The Warrenton Revitalization Committee presents the annual Spring Fest to be held in the Historic Courthouse Square in downtown Warrenton on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
Crafts, artisans, exhibits, food, music, fresh local vegetables and more will be available to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Live entertainment will be provided by T-N-T and the Backyard Bluegrass Band.
The 7th Annual Warrenton 5K will also be held on April 27 in downtown Warrenton. Registration begins at 8 a.m. in front of the Warren County Courthouse at 109 S. Main St., Warrenton, with the 5K beginning at 9 a.m.
To register, visit www.athlinks.com/event/190857.
Connect With The Author
- Education Veteran to Address VGCC Basic Skills Grads - April 23, 2019
- Let’s End School Bullying! ‘Stop Bullying for Jacob’ Forum – May 6 - April 23, 2019
- Kerr Lake Park Watch: Upcoming 2019 Fishing Tournaments - April 23, 2019
- ‘A Tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr.’ by David Hayes Coming to McGregor Hall - April 23, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff’s Office Arrests Accused Sex Offender - April 23, 2019
- Oxford Public Safety Committee to Discuss Parking, U-Turns – April 25 - April 23, 2019
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019