-Information and flyer courtesy the Town of Warrenton, NC’s Facebook page
The Warrenton Revitalization Committee presents the annual Spring Fest to be held in the Historic Courthouse Square in downtown Warrenton on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
Crafts, artisans, exhibits, food, music, fresh local vegetables and more will be available to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Live entertainment will be provided by T-N-T and the Backyard Bluegrass Band.
The 7th Annual Warrenton 5K will also be held on April 27 in downtown Warrenton. Registration begins at 8 a.m. in front of the Warren County Courthouse at 109 S. Main St., Warrenton, with the 5K beginning at 9 a.m.
To register, visit www.athlinks.com/event/190857.
Connect With The Author
- Third Arrest Made in Homicide of Adonious Hawkins Jr. - July 22, 2019
- Reminder: Youth to Entertain With ‘Lion King, Jr’ This Weekend - July 22, 2019
- Granville Selects Open Broadband, LLC to Expand Internet Access - July 22, 2019
- US Attorney’s Office Partners With AARP & FBI on Elder Justice Initiative - July 22, 2019
- Vance Public Safety Committee Meeting Rescheduled - July 22, 2019
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019