100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Granville County Chamber of Commerce
The Granville County Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors is pleased to announce the date for the last Alive After Five event of 2019 – Thursday, September 12. This event will feature the music and entertainment of JIM QUICK AND COASTLINE BAND and will be held from 5:30 until 8:30 p.m. in Oxford’s Downtown Parking Lot on Gilliam Street.
Coincidentally, this concert is leading into an exciting weekend in downtown Oxford – the annual North Carolina Hot Sauce Contest, which will be held Saturday, September 14. Plan to spend quite a bit of time meeting, greeting, visiting, shopping, dining and lodging in Oxford.
Concession vendors Chick-fil-A of Henderson will be offering their famous chicken sandwiches and soft drinks; Williamson’s Country Store and Grill from Bullock will be offering hot dogs, fried bologna sandwiches, French fries, soft drinks, etc. There will be Coca-Cola and Long Beverage products.
The Chamber’s Alive After Five outdoor event is free to attend. Come early, bring a chair, listen to the incredible music, dance and enjoy visiting with friends. The last Alive After Five event of 2019 will be a night to remember as Jim Quick and Coastline Band takes the stage!
Connect With The Author
- Candidate Forums Scheduled Throughout Granville County - September 18, 2019
- City of Henderson’s Loose Leaf Season Dates Announced - September 18, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Announces Fall 2019 Youth Programs - September 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Human Resources Committee to Meet Sept. 24 - September 18, 2019
- GCPS is ‘On The Move’ With Technology in Schools - September 18, 2019
- District Attorney Waters Addresses Granville Sheriff Investigation - September 18, 2019
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019