100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Granville County Chamber of Commerce
The Granville County Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors is pleased to announce the date for the last Alive After Five event of 2019 – Thursday, September 12. This event will feature the music and entertainment of JIM QUICK AND COASTLINE BAND and will be held from 5:30 until 8:30 p.m. in Oxford’s Downtown Parking Lot on Gilliam Street.
Coincidentally, this concert is leading into an exciting weekend in downtown Oxford – the annual North Carolina Hot Sauce Contest, which will be held Saturday, September 14. Plan to spend quite a bit of time meeting, greeting, visiting, shopping, dining and lodging in Oxford.
Concession vendors Chick-fil-A of Henderson will be offering their famous chicken sandwiches and soft drinks; Williamson’s Country Store and Grill from Bullock will be offering hot dogs, fried bologna sandwiches, French fries, soft drinks, etc. There will be Coca-Cola and Long Beverage products.
The Chamber’s Alive After Five outdoor event is free to attend. Come early, bring a chair, listen to the incredible music, dance and enjoy visiting with friends. The last Alive After Five event of 2019 will be a night to remember as Jim Quick and Coastline Band takes the stage!
Connect With The Author
- No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Dec. 12 - December 9, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Offer Three Performances of ‘Black Nativity’ - December 9, 2019
- Oxford’s Newly Elected to be Administered Oath of Office – Dec. 10 - December 9, 2019
- Enjoy ‘Pancakes With Santa’ at Crystal River Church of God - December 9, 2019
- Propane Safety Paramount as Cold Weather Approaches - December 9, 2019
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019