-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The Personnel Committee for the Oxford Board of Commissioners will meet on Wednesday, October 17, 2018, at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held in the 1st Floor Training Room of City Hall, 300 Williamsboro Street, Oxford.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss funding of the employee incentives approved by the Board of Commissioners at the October 9 Board Meeting. All those interested are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Child Care Center Awarded Five Stars - June 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Animal Services Recipient of Spay/Neuter Grant - June 21, 2019
- 9V Batteries Needed for Fire Dept.’s Annual Campaign - June 21, 2019
- Alston Arrested on Multiple Drug, Firearm-Related Charges - June 21, 2019
- VCS Students Benefit From Read to Achieve Summer Camps - June 21, 2019
- Granville’s Lake Holt Fireworks Celebration Set for Wed., July 3 - June 21, 2019
- Warren Coop. Extension to Offer Free Diabetes Management Class - June 21, 2019
- Henderson Residents Part of Large-Scale Money Laundering, Stolen Goods Case - June 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market Set for Business After Hours Event - June 20, 2019
- St. Andrews Presbyterian to Hold Yard Sale in New Pavilion - June 20, 2019