-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The Personnel Committee for the Oxford Board of Commissioners will meet on Wednesday, October 17, 2018, at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held in the 1st Floor Training Room of City Hall, 300 Williamsboro Street, Oxford.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss funding of the employee incentives approved by the Board of Commissioners at the October 9 Board Meeting. All those interested are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019