The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall in Oxford.
Agenda items include:
May Yard of the Month – Douglas & Dot Adcock of 114 Maluli Drive.
Proclamation for National Police Week.
Annual Historic Preservation Presentation – Anthony Armento.
Consider calling for a public hearing to be held at the June 11, 2019, Board meeting to consider a request by Lynwood Roberts Jr. to amend the Zoning Ordinance under sections 302.1 & 720 to convert an existing single-family dwelling into a two-family dwelling unit.
Receive proposed budget from City Manager Thornton. (A copy will be available on meeting night.)
Consider calling for a public hearing for the June 11, 2019, meeting to hear public input on the FY 2019-2020 budget.
Consider correcting journal entries to the Asset/Liabilities accounts.
Consider placing four portable crosswalk signs in the downtown area.
Consider adding two additional No U-Turn signs in the downtown area.
Consider authorizing the city manager to negotiate and sign a task order with Withers Ravenel for the 2019 City Resurfacing Project.
Consider authorizing a budget amendment to purchase a street sweeper.
Consider approving a budget amendment for $39,950.00.
Please click here for the full meeting agenda.
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrests in Heroin Trafficking Cases - May 22, 2019
- Location Change for Vance Public Safety Meeting on Fire Matters - May 22, 2019
- Granville Athletic Park Reaches 15-Year Milestone - May 22, 2019
- Local Youth Ages 4-12 Needed for Competitive Football League - May 22, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Gearing Up for Youth Summer Reading Program - May 21, 2019
- State Vet Encourages Livestock Owners to Vaccinate Before Peak Rabies Season - May 21, 2019
- H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Cheerleading Registration Begins June 3 - May 21, 2019
- VGCC Graduates 15 Cadets in 108th Basic Law Enforcement Training Class - May 20, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Memorial Day Sanitation Schedule - May 20, 2019
- Dedication Ceremonies Being Held for New Dog Park, Renamed Rollins Ave. Park - May 20, 2019