The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall in Oxford.
Agenda items include:
May Yard of the Month – Douglas & Dot Adcock of 114 Maluli Drive.
Proclamation for National Police Week.
Annual Historic Preservation Presentation – Anthony Armento.
Consider calling for a public hearing to be held at the June 11, 2019, Board meeting to consider a request by Lynwood Roberts Jr. to amend the Zoning Ordinance under sections 302.1 & 720 to convert an existing single-family dwelling into a two-family dwelling unit.
Receive proposed budget from City Manager Thornton. (A copy will be available on meeting night.)
Consider calling for a public hearing for the June 11, 2019, meeting to hear public input on the FY 2019-2020 budget.
Consider correcting journal entries to the Asset/Liabilities accounts.
Consider placing four portable crosswalk signs in the downtown area.
Consider adding two additional No U-Turn signs in the downtown area.
Consider authorizing the city manager to negotiate and sign a task order with Withers Ravenel for the 2019 City Resurfacing Project.
Consider authorizing a budget amendment to purchase a street sweeper.
Consider approving a budget amendment for $39,950.00.
Please click here for the full meeting agenda.
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019