CITY OF OXFORD
JOINT MEETING OF THE PLANNING, BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY COMMITTEE AND THE PROPERTY, BUILDINGS AND REAL ESTATE COMMITTEE MEETING
There will be a joint meeting of the Planning and Property Committees for the Oxford Board of Commissioners. They will meet on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 1:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the First Floor Training Room, City Hall, 300 Williamsboro Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to review Chapter 20 of the City of Oxford Code of Ordinances and to discuss the Armory property.
All those interested are invited to attend.
City of Oxford
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Middle & High School Win First Place in State Video Contest - November 14, 2018
- Baker Tapped as Publisher for High Point Newspaper - November 14, 2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for U.S. 401 Improvements Project - November 14, 2018
- Locally-Based Gifted Faithful Ministries Assisting Orphans in India - November 14, 2018
- Leslie to Speak at Chamber’s Annual Banquet, Citizen of the Year Nominees Needed - November 13, 2018
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Register Now for Christmas Social - November 13, 2018
- Maria Parham Volunteer Services Announces “In the Bag” Handbag Sale - November 13, 2018
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for Cookies & Milk With Santa - November 13, 2018
- Free Pencil Giveaway Continues at Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- Heavy Rain Expected Early This Week, No Threat of Winter Weather - November 12, 2018