The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, February 12, 2018, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
Consider accepting the annual financial report for FY 2017–2018.
Consider the issue regarding insurance benefits for retired elected officials.
Consider adopting a resolution requesting the City Clerk to investigate the sufficiency of the annexation petition for the parcel of land adjacent to the Hardees property located on Industry Drive.
Consider calling for a public hearing at the March 12, 2019, Regular Board meeting regarding the amending of the B-1 zoning ordinance.
Consider calling for a public hearing for the March regular Board meeting for a rezoning request from Eddie Caudle to rezone 8 acres of land from R-A to B-2.
Consider adopting a demolition ordinance for the property located at 311 McClanahan Street.
Consider adopting a demolition ordinance for property located at 100 King Street.
Consider approving a subdivision plat which includes subdividing a 3.00-acre tract of land from an existing 10-acre tract. The remaining acreage will create a 7.11-acre tract of land. The zoning for the property is located off of Tobacco Rd.
Award the bid for the WWTP West Sludge Lagoon Rehabilitation.
Re-appoint James Crawford to the Zoning Board of Adjustment.
Consider appointing Jacalyn Thomas to the Historic Preservation Commission.
To review the full agenda, please click here.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Holds Convocation, Recognizes Employees’ Years of Service - August 20, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Set for ‘Cruise-In’ and ‘Movie Under the Stars’ - August 20, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Host Choir Day 2019 - August 20, 2019
- Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Disaster? Find Out at ‘Lunch Break to Educate’ - August 19, 2019
- City Council to Consider Contracting With Firm in Manager Hiring Process - August 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Senior Services Now Affiliated With ‘Rock Steady Boxing’ - August 19, 2019
- Carolina Panthers’ Backup Quarterbacks Fail to Impress in Preseason Matchup - August 19, 2019
- VGCC’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to Include Food Truck Rodeo, Live Music - August 16, 2019
- Henderson/Vance Annual Night Out Against Crime Scheduled for Oct. 1 - August 16, 2019
- Concord Baptist Church in Kittrell to Hold Women’s Conference - August 16, 2019