The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, February 12, 2018, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
Consider accepting the annual financial report for FY 2017–2018.
Consider the issue regarding insurance benefits for retired elected officials.
Consider adopting a resolution requesting the City Clerk to investigate the sufficiency of the annexation petition for the parcel of land adjacent to the Hardees property located on Industry Drive.
Consider calling for a public hearing at the March 12, 2019, Regular Board meeting regarding the amending of the B-1 zoning ordinance.
Consider calling for a public hearing for the March regular Board meeting for a rezoning request from Eddie Caudle to rezone 8 acres of land from R-A to B-2.
Consider adopting a demolition ordinance for the property located at 311 McClanahan Street.
Consider adopting a demolition ordinance for property located at 100 King Street.
Consider approving a subdivision plat which includes subdividing a 3.00-acre tract of land from an existing 10-acre tract. The remaining acreage will create a 7.11-acre tract of land. The zoning for the property is located off of Tobacco Rd.
Award the bid for the WWTP West Sludge Lagoon Rehabilitation.
Re-appoint James Crawford to the Zoning Board of Adjustment.
Consider appointing Jacalyn Thomas to the Historic Preservation Commission.
To review the full agenda, please click here.
Connect With The Author
- Education Veteran to Address VGCC Basic Skills Grads - April 23, 2019
- Let’s End School Bullying! ‘Stop Bullying for Jacob’ Forum – May 6 - April 23, 2019
- Kerr Lake Park Watch: Upcoming 2019 Fishing Tournaments - April 23, 2019
- ‘A Tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr.’ by David Hayes Coming to McGregor Hall - April 23, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff’s Office Arrests Accused Sex Offender - April 23, 2019
- Oxford Public Safety Committee to Discuss Parking, U-Turns – April 25 - April 23, 2019
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019