-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, February 12, 2018, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
Consider accepting the annual financial report for FY 2017–2018.
Consider the issue regarding insurance benefits for retired elected officials.
Consider adopting a resolution requesting the City Clerk to investigate the sufficiency of the annexation petition for the parcel of land adjacent to the Hardees property located on Industry Drive.
Consider calling for a public hearing at the March 12, 2019, Regular Board meeting regarding the amending of the B-1 zoning ordinance.
Consider calling for a public hearing for the March regular Board meeting for a rezoning request from Eddie Caudle to rezone 8 acres of land from R-A to B-2.
Consider adopting a demolition ordinance for the property located at 311 McClanahan Street.
Consider adopting a demolition ordinance for property located at 100 King Street.
Consider approving a subdivision plat which includes subdividing a 3.00-acre tract of land from an existing 10-acre tract. The remaining acreage will create a 7.11-acre tract of land. The zoning for the property is located off of Tobacco Rd.
Award the bid for the WWTP West Sludge Lagoon Rehabilitation.
Re-appoint James Crawford to the Zoning Board of Adjustment.
Consider appointing Jacalyn Thomas to the Historic Preservation Commission.
To review the full agenda, please click here.
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019