The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, December 11, 2018, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
Presentation by the Oxford Police Department – Crime Rate.
Recognize Janice Murphy – Officer of the Year.
Public hearing to hear citizen input on the potential rezoning of 5015 Highway 96 of the approximately 44-acre parcel from R-A (Agriculture) to R-8 (1 & 2 family residential). The applicant is requesting to rezone the 44+/-acre parcel of land in order to develop the property for a residential subdivision which will be added to the 88 +/- parcel that was rezoned in September 2018.
Consider approving a rezoning request of an approximately 44-acre parcel from R–A (Residential Agriculture) to R-8 (1 & 2 Family Residential). The applicants T. Chase Massey, PE, and Mark D. Wells parcel owner would like to rezone the property which will be added to the previously approved 88-acre parcel for a residential subdivision adjacent to the Rolling Wood Subdivision off of Hwy 96. The Planning Board reviewed the request at the October meeting and find that the requested rezoning of the property is consistent with the City of Oxford’s comprehensive land use map.
Connect With The Author
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 79 Students to Fall Semester President’s List - April 18, 2019
- Reminder: Eichner to Perform at McGregor Hall Friday Evening - April 18, 2019
- Troxler Encourages Horse Owners to Vaccinate Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases - April 18, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff Partners With ALE to Make Drug Arrests, Seizures - April 18, 2019
- Kerr Lake Set for T-H Marine FLW Bass Fishing League Tournament - April 17, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Recent Untreated Wastewater Discharges - April 17, 2019