— Press release from Athletic Director Joseph P. Sharrow, Northern Carolina 2A Conference President
We have some exciting news for the Vance County High School Sports Program.
New VCHS Coaches are as follows:
- Football: Darry Ragland (previously of SVHS)
- Men’s Basketball: Wilton Baskett (previously of NVHS)
- Women’s Basketball: Sheila Kearney (previously of SVHS)
- Volleyball: Jameka Floyd (previously of NVHS)
- Women’s Tennis: Christine Francis (previously of SVHS)
- Men’s Tennis: Trevei Foreman (previously of SVHS)
- Men’s Soccer: Razvan Tegean (previously of NVHS)
- Girl’s Soccer: Brandelyn Breinig (previously of SVHS)
- Wrestling and Cross Country: Charlie Carroll (previously of SVHS)
- Swimming: Natasha Rubin (previously of NVHS)
- Cheerleading: Sharrah Wortham (previously of NVHS)
- Track & Field: Randall Bullock (previously of NVHS)
- Softball: Jordan Garrett Wilder (SVHS Alum and previously asst. coach of NVHS)
- Golf: Alex Parsons (previously of SVHS)
Baseball and Lacrosse coach positions are still vacant.
Connect With The Author
- New VCHS Coaches Named - July 11, 2018
- Two Shot, One Dead, Merriman St. - March 21, 2018
- Kerr-Vance Moves on in the NCISAA State Playoffs - February 14, 2018
- Events Canceled for Vance County Schools - December 8, 2017
- 2017 Vance County Farm-City Breakfast - November 16, 2017
- Help Seniors Get Hired! - September 27, 2017
Trey Snide is originally from Myrtle Beach, SC and now resides in Oxford, NC. Trey is the main host for our new program called Beach Music Blast & is a Play-by-Play Announcer for local high school sports in Vance County on WIZS1450 AM. He also can be heard on Sports Mayhem & Town Talk.
A 2017 DJ and Online Radio Show of the year nominee at the Carolina Beach Music Awards, Trey has a passion for beach music and wants to introduce you to to a little new, a little old and some things in between about the history of Beach music.