The first day of the 2022-23 school year is less than a month away, and Granville County Public Schools has announced changes in leadership roles in a number of schools across the district.
Kristin Marks Wilson has been named principal of Wilton Elementary. Wilson most recently was assistant principal at Tar River Elementary, and has more than 12 years’ experience as a classroom teacher, instructional coach and administrator.
Wilson has undergraduate and master’s degrees from Old Dominion University and an advanced degree from Liberty University.
In addition to Wilson, the school board also named the following administrators to new roles within the district:
· Julian Champion, assistant principal, Granville Central High
· Clarencia Green, assistant principal, J.F. Webb High
· Leslie Magnanti, assistant principal, Stovall Shaw Elementary
· Andres Restrepo – J.F. Webb High
· Dwayne Waddey – Northern Granville Middle