100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Granville County Chamber of Commerce
The Granville County Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring their ninth annual fall seafood event – “CLUCK ‘N SHUCK,” to be held Friday, October 25, 2019, from 5:30 until 8 p.m. at The Red Barn – Golf Course Road, off Lake Devin Road, in Oxford.
Caterer Leon Nixon’s dinner menu offerings include steamed oysters, fried shrimp, fried fish, fried chicken tenders, slaw, buttered potatoes, hushpuppies, tea, Pepsi-Cola products and cold beverages.
The event will be held at the venue – The Red Barn – where it has been held the past six years. This location provides an incredible setting for those desiring to eat on the decks overlooking Lake Devin. Inside seating on the ground floor of The Red Barn is also available.
Advanced ticket sales – $40 per person or two tickets for $75 – includes all-you-can-eat on the premises.
As this is a limited ticket event, those wishing to attend are encouraged to purchase tickets early from one of the Chamber’s offices – 124 Hillsboro Street in Oxford (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) 919.693.6125 or the South Office – 1598 NC Hwy 56, between Butner and Creedmoor (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Thursdays) 919.528.4994.
A limited number of event t-shirts are also available at the Chamber’s offices for $5 each.
Event sponsors are: Duke Energy, Creedmoor Forest Products, Inc., Express Employment Professionals, Granville Health System, Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Roxboro, Plastic Ingenuity, Union Bank, SERVPRO of Franklin-Vance and Granville, Carolina Sunrock, Granville County Farm Bureau/Jason Jones, Granville Insurance Agency, Inc., Shalag Nonwovens, The Pegram Agency/Nationwide, Touchstone Bank, Vino Oasi, Long Beverage, Butner-Creedmoor News, Oxford Public Ledger, The Daily Dispatch, US 98.3FM and WIZS 100.1FM 1450AM.
Connect With The Author
- School Resource Officer Under Investigation for Assault on VCMS Student - December 13, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Transform Into Christmas Wonderland for Holiday Spectacular - December 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Holds ‘Community to Schools’ Tour - December 13, 2019
- VGCC’s Kenneth Wilson Receives Glen Raven Award - December 13, 2019
- Take the ‘Polar Plunge’ For Vance Co. Special Olympics - December 13, 2019
- Mark Your 2020 Calendars for the New Horizons Baptist Stew Sale! - December 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Seeking Info. on I-85 Shooting - December 12, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners Select New Chair, Vice Chair - December 12, 2019
- Baskerville Funeral Home Invites Community to ‘Service of Remembrance’ - December 12, 2019
- Two Arrested, 484 Grams of Cocaine Seized in Multi-Agency Drug Investigation - December 12, 2019