100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Oxford Preparatory School
Emily Iannuzzi, a senior at Oxford Preparatory School, has been selected as a finalist for the National Merit Scholarship. She is the daughter of Chris and Marisol Iannuzzi from Franklinton, NC.
Emily plans to major in Materials Engineering and is considering research into orthotic equine device development.
During her time at Oxford Prep, Emily has earned a number of academic distinctions including being named a member of the High Flyers Club, earning the distinction of Marshal, earning membership in Beta Club and named a Director’s list recipient every quarter. Emily is a leader in the Equestrian Club and has been recognized at local, national and state levels. She is an active member of Interact Service Club. She is a talented cross country runner and gourmet cook.
National Merit Finalists are chosen from among Merit Semi-Finalists. Students who earn this distinction have exhibited consistent high performance throughout all high school coursework in every year. They have attained exceptional scores on the nationalized PSAT test.
Students who reach the finalist stage are now eligible for a variety of National Merit and private scholarships only available to this select group of determined students.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020