You may be eligible for assistance with your home heating costs. An additional grant of funding has made it possible to apply for home heat payment assistance through the Vance County Department of Social Services and a program called Low Income Energy Assistance.
If you need help with home heating, apply soon. You can only apply through March 31 or until funds run out. Applications can also be made in December, so this is a program to tuck away in your calendar if you might be able to benefit in during the next heating season this fall and winter.
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - September 17, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - September 17, 2018
- Brian Short H-V Dir Emergency Management 11am 9-12-18 - September 12, 2018
- Henderson Optimist Club Respect For Law 2018 - July 24, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - July 23, 2018
- Summer Learning Can Be Simple and Engaging - June 5, 2018
- Economic Development Partnership of NC Manufacturers Event - June 5, 2018
- Vance County Budget 2018-2019 Unanimous Decision - June 5, 2018
- Warren County Commissioners’ Meeting (Tonight) 6-4-18 - June 4, 2018
- Relay for Life Auction Saturday, May 19 - May 18, 2018