You may be eligible for assistance with your home heating costs. An additional grant of funding has made it possible to apply for home heat payment assistance through the Vance County Department of Social Services and a program called Low Income Energy Assistance.
If you need help with home heating, apply soon. You can only apply through March 31 or until funds run out. Applications can also be made in December, so this is a program to tuck away in your calendar if you might be able to benefit in during the next heating season this fall and winter.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - December 13, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - December 13, 2018
- VGCC is closed on Wednesday, Dec. 12 - December 11, 2018
- Vance Co. Schools Out 12-12-18 For Students - December 11, 2018
- GCPS Changes Mind – No School for Students 12-12-18 - December 11, 2018
- Winter Storm Update & Cancellations - December 10, 2018
- Maria Parham Inclement Weather Plan In Effect - December 10, 2018
- Winter Storm Updates (12-9-18) - December 9, 2018
- Mack Brown Hired at UNC - November 27, 2018
- ACC Football Championship Week 2018 - November 27, 2018