On the Home and Garden Show with Vance Co. Cooperative Ext.
- Compost your leaves this year! DO NOT BURN LEAVES
- Do a final cleanup of raised vegetable beds. Remove crops and weeds and apply compost.
- Cleanup around your fruit trees.
- Avoid the temptation to purchase fruit trees on impulse.
- Consider constructing a small greenhouse or cold frame
- Observe houseplant response to changing light levels as we move into winter. Adjust light by moving them or adding artificial light.
- November is a great time to collect your Soil Samples when we get some rain. 4 weeks analysis time.
- If you have space, consider planting pecan trees.
- If you have vacant areas in your garden consider planting a cover crop. Ex Crimson clover
- Do not let weeds go to seed!