On the Home and Garden Show with Vance Co. Cooperative Ext.
- Clean and sanitize your seedling trays
- Buy fertilizer for the mid February application to tall fescue
- Clean and sharpen pruning equipment. Purchase new equipment if needed.
- Begin scouting pastures for buttercups. Treatments need to be applied in late Feb.
- Check spraying equipment. Have one designated sprayer for Roundup.
- Begin pruning grapevines.
- Use landscape cloth for weed control in raised beds.
- Learn more about Spotted Lanternfly so you can keep an eye out for it this spring.
- Add compost to your raised beds.