— On the Home and Garden Show with Vance Co. Cooperative Ext.
- Vegetables to plant now Chinese cabbage, Garlic, bulb onions, spinach
- Don’t apply lime to your lawn out of habit or routine.
- Any vegetables growing now still needs 1 inch of rain or irrigation
- Scout for fire ants and treat active mounds.
- If renovating your lawn make sure you pack the seed into the soil. Good seed to soil contact is a must for good seed germination.
- Plant trees and shrubs.
- Soil Test season is now! 1 week analysis time
- Plant strawberries, if you can find them.
- Visit local nurseries to plan for your fall landscape projects.