On the Home and Garden Show with Vance Co. Cooperative Ext.
- Vegetables to plant now Chinese cabbage, Garlic, bulb onions, spinach
- Plant tall fescue NOW. Discussion about choosing grass seed.
- Any vegetables growing now still needs 1 inch of rain or irrigation
- Consider adding late-season pollinator forage to your garden.
- If renovating your lawn make sure you pack the seed into the soil. Good seed to soil contact is a must for good seed germination.
- Avoid pruning. Wait until late November at the earliest.
- Soil Test season is now! 1 week analysis time
- Divide perennials to spread and reinvigorate them.