100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information and graphic courtesy the Town of Butner
The City of Creedmoor and Town of Butner will host a spectacular fireworks display at Lake Holt, located on Old Highway 75 in Butner, NC on Wednesday, July 3, 2019. Gates open at 6 p.m. and the show starts at 9 p.m.
Concessions offering a selection of hot dogs, bottled water, and soft drinks are available (no alcoholic beverages are permitted), and music is provided by a DJ.
Attendees are encouraged to bring a lawn chair or blanket and a personal-size flashlight. Due to the loud nature of fireworks, event organizers request that all pets be left at home for this event.
Parking and security are organized by officers of the Creedmoor Police Department, the Creedmoor Volunteer Fire Department, Butner Public Safety, and Granville County Sheriff’s Office.
The event is also supported with donations from the Town of Stem, City of Oxford, and Granville County.
For more information, visit www.butnernc.org.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019