100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information and graphic courtesy the Town of Butner
The City of Creedmoor and Town of Butner will host a spectacular fireworks display at Lake Holt, located on Old Highway 75 in Butner, NC on Wednesday, July 3, 2019. Gates open at 6 p.m. and the show starts at 9 p.m.
Concessions offering a selection of hot dogs, bottled water, and soft drinks are available (no alcoholic beverages are permitted), and music is provided by a DJ.
Attendees are encouraged to bring a lawn chair or blanket and a personal-size flashlight. Due to the loud nature of fireworks, event organizers request that all pets be left at home for this event.
Parking and security are organized by officers of the Creedmoor Police Department, the Creedmoor Volunteer Fire Department, Butner Public Safety, and Granville County Sheriff’s Office.
The event is also supported with donations from the Town of Stem, City of Oxford, and Granville County.
For more information, visit www.butnernc.org.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020