100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy the Granville County Chamber of Commerce
The Lord Granville Agricultural Heritage Association will hold its 13th Annual Harvest Show featuring lawn and garden tractors October 4-5, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the corner of 12th and G Streets in Butner, NC.
Highlights include antique tractors and equipment, food, tractor games, Mama’s Kitchen old-time cooking, antique homestead display, a blacksmith at work, farm shop, free games and rides for children and other vendors.
A tractor parade will go through town on Saturday.
Daily admission $5; Two-Day admission $8. Children under 12 are free. Family rate is available.
Proceeds support the Heritage Association’s scholarship program.
For exhibitor information, contact Al Gulvin at (919) 528-1652. For vendor information, contact James Adams at (919) 575-6043.
For additional information, visit www.lgaha.com.
Connect With The Author
- District Attorney Waters Addresses Granville Sheriff Investigation - September 18, 2019
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019