100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy the Granville County Chamber of Commerce
The Lord Granville Agricultural Heritage Association will hold its 13th Annual Harvest Show featuring lawn and garden tractors October 4-5, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the corner of 12th and G Streets in Butner, NC.
Highlights include antique tractors and equipment, food, tractor games, Mama’s Kitchen old-time cooking, antique homestead display, a blacksmith at work, farm shop, free games and rides for children and other vendors.
A tractor parade will go through town on Saturday.
Daily admission $5; Two-Day admission $8. Children under 12 are free. Family rate is available.
Proceeds support the Heritage Association’s scholarship program.
For exhibitor information, contact Al Gulvin at (919) 528-1652. For vendor information, contact James Adams at (919) 575-6043.
For additional information, visit www.lgaha.com.
Connect With The Author
- Thank-A-Vet Program Launches in Granville County - November 11, 2019
- Raleigh Ringers to Bring Holiday Cheer to McGregor Hall - November 11, 2019
- Town of Louisburg Will Host 2019 Christmas Parade Sun. Dec. 8 - November 11, 2019
- Granville Chamber to Hold Annual Thanksgiving Breakfast - November 11, 2019
- Poplar Creek Baptist to Host ‘Unashamed’ at Gospel Singing, Dinner Show - November 11, 2019
- Carey Chapel Community Watch to Meet Nov. 25 - November 11, 2019
- Salvation Army to Hold Open House Event for New Facility This Weekend - November 8, 2019
- Shop Small, Shop Local on Small Business Saturday – Nov. 30 - November 8, 2019
- Oxford’s Christmas Parade, Lighting of the Greens Set for Dec. 6 - November 8, 2019
- VGCC Brings Partners Together for Summit on Talent Pipeline - November 8, 2019