100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Debra A. Weary, Clerk to the Board, Granville County
The Granville County Environmental Affairs Advisory Committee meeting on October 14, 2019, has been canceled.
Members of the Environmental Affairs Advisory Committee have been invited to tour Product Recovery Management on October 7, 2019. A quorum of this committee may be present for the tour.
Connect With The Author
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020
- NC Dept. of Agriculture Issues Notice for Essential Food and Agriculture Employees - March 27, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools to Continue Meal Pickup Over Spring Break Week - March 27, 2020
- North Carolina Receives Federal Disaster Declaration for COVID-19 - March 27, 2020
- Public Health Update: Three Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Granville, Two in Vance - March 27, 2020
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Creates $1 Million COVID-19 Relief Fund - March 26, 2020
- Vance Co. Schools Meal Pick Up Schedule for Week of March 30 – April 3 - March 26, 2020
- Stay in Shape With H-V Rec. & Parks ‘Body Blast’ Virtual Workout - March 26, 2020