-Information provided by Debra Weary, Clerk to the Board/Assistant to the County Manager – Granville County
Reminder for Granville County Businesses and Residents:
If you haven’t yet taken the Granville County Residential or Business Survey about internet access, please make sure you do that before the end of the month. If you’re willing and able, we would greatly appreciate you spreading the word to your networks. Thanks for helping Granville County think strategically about the future of broadband in our county!
- Even if you’re totally happy with your internet service, we want to know.
- Even if you don’t have the internet at home (and you’re checking this on a work computer) and you don’t want the internet at home, we want to know.
- If you have a home-based business, please fill out a residential survey AND a business survey.
- We need your address only to plot survey answers on a map to look at future strategy.
- Only take each survey once.
Surveys can be found by clicking the links:
Connect With The Author
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019
- VGCC Introduces Online Career Coach Program for Students - September 16, 2019