-Information provided by Debra Weary, Clerk to the Board/Assistant to the County Manager – Granville County
Reminder for Granville County Businesses and Residents:
If you haven’t yet taken the Granville County Residential or Business Survey about internet access, please make sure you do that before the end of the month. If you’re willing and able, we would greatly appreciate you spreading the word to your networks. Thanks for helping Granville County think strategically about the future of broadband in our county!
- Even if you’re totally happy with your internet service, we want to know.
- Even if you don’t have the internet at home (and you’re checking this on a work computer) and you don’t want the internet at home, we want to know.
- If you have a home-based business, please fill out a residential survey AND a business survey.
- We need your address only to plot survey answers on a map to look at future strategy.
- Only take each survey once.
Surveys can be found by clicking the links:
Connect With The Author
- Reported COVID-19 Cases Hold Steady in Vance; Stay at Home Order Goes Into Effect - March 30, 2020
- McKoon, E.O. Young Principal, Completes Distinguished Leadership Program - March 30, 2020
- Three Arrested After Drugs Thrown Over Fence at Franklin Correctional Center - March 30, 2020
- Perry Library Remains Closed; Many Resources Available Online - March 30, 2020
- Texting Tool Available to Access Local Free Meal Sites for NC Children - March 30, 2020
- Henderson City Council’s April Meeting Canceled - March 30, 2020
- Governor Announces First COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits Will be Paid This Week - March 30, 2020
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020