-Information provided by Debra Weary, Clerk to the Board/Assistant to the County Manager – Granville County
Reminder for Granville County Businesses and Residents:
If you haven’t yet taken the Granville County Residential or Business Survey about internet access, please make sure you do that before the end of the month. If you’re willing and able, we would greatly appreciate you spreading the word to your networks. Thanks for helping Granville County think strategically about the future of broadband in our county!
- Even if you’re totally happy with your internet service, we want to know.
- Even if you don’t have the internet at home (and you’re checking this on a work computer) and you don’t want the internet at home, we want to know.
- If you have a home-based business, please fill out a residential survey AND a business survey.
- We need your address only to plot survey answers on a map to look at future strategy.
- Only take each survey once.
Surveys can be found by clicking the links:
Connect With The Author
- Gunshot Victim Found in Vehicle Outside Citizens’ Pub; HPD Investigating - January 29, 2020
- Vance County Schools Partners with Perry Memorial Library - January 28, 2020
- Next No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Feb. 13 - January 28, 2020
- Granville Commissioners’ Retreat Scheduled for Jan. 30-31 - January 28, 2020
- Yancey Shares Family’s Cancer Journey With New Book - January 28, 2020
- Filming Opportunity Available for Warren County’s Small Businesses - January 28, 2020
- VCS: ‘Innovative School Options’ Application Process Begins Next Week - January 27, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Offers Grant Opportunities - January 27, 2020
- ‘Kitchen Table Conversation’ to Focus on GCPS Strategic Plan - January 27, 2020
- LIFT Adult Fitness Program to Begin Jan. 31 - January 27, 2020