-Information provided by Debra Weary, Clerk to the Board/Assistant to the County Manager – Granville County
Reminder for Granville County Businesses and Residents:
If you haven’t yet taken the Granville County Residential or Business Survey about internet access, please make sure you do that before the end of the month. If you’re willing and able, we would greatly appreciate you spreading the word to your networks. Thanks for helping Granville County think strategically about the future of broadband in our county!
- Even if you’re totally happy with your internet service, we want to know.
- Even if you don’t have the internet at home (and you’re checking this on a work computer) and you don’t want the internet at home, we want to know.
- If you have a home-based business, please fill out a residential survey AND a business survey.
- We need your address only to plot survey answers on a map to look at future strategy.
- Only take each survey once.
Surveys can be found by clicking the links:
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Middle & High School Win First Place in State Video Contest - November 14, 2018
- Baker Tapped as Publisher for High Point Newspaper - November 14, 2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for U.S. 401 Improvements Project - November 14, 2018
- Locally-Based Gifted Faithful Ministries Assisting Orphans in India - November 14, 2018
- Leslie to Speak at Chamber’s Annual Banquet, Citizen of the Year Nominees Needed - November 13, 2018
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Register Now for Christmas Social - November 13, 2018
- Maria Parham Volunteer Services Announces “In the Bag” Handbag Sale - November 13, 2018
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for Cookies & Milk With Santa - November 13, 2018
- Free Pencil Giveaway Continues at Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- Heavy Rain Expected Early This Week, No Threat of Winter Weather - November 12, 2018