The Granville County Economic Development department, in partnership with the Vance-Granville Community College Small Business Center and the Granville County Chamber of Commerce, is planning this year’s “Business & Industry Appreciation Day.” The annual event is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 19, from 4-6 p.m. at the Granville County Expo & Convention Center, located at 4185 Highway 15 South in Oxford.
For local businesses and industries, the event is not only a networking opportunity but also a chance to learn more about services and resources that are available to assist them. Organizations, agencies and businesses that provide services to a business (such as lending or education/training) are invited to set up a table to share information with those in attendance. For information on reserving a table, which is free of charge, contact Lynn Cooper at the Granville County Economic Development department at (919) 693-5911 or [email protected].
The event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided. A brief program, including remarks to recognize the important contributions made by local employers, will take place at 5 p.m.
Connect With The Author
- Additions to VGCC Building Will Enhance Public Safety Training - November 21, 2019
- Law Enforcement Partnership Results in Franklin Co. Drug Arrest - November 21, 2019
- FREE ‘Tidings of Comfort and Joy’ Community Concert Coming to McGregor Hall - November 21, 2019
- Downtown Louisburg’s Tree Lighting Festivities to Include Visit From Santa - November 21, 2019
- Thornton Library Welcomes Children’s Author - November 21, 2019
- NC Pecan Growers Prevail With Good Crop for Thanksgiving - November 21, 2019
- VCS’ Dr. Anthony Jackson Named NC Superintendent of the Year - November 20, 2019
- Vance-Granville Community College Band to Present Winter Concert - November 20, 2019
- Fourth Annual Henderson-Vance Community Dinner to Offer Free Thanksgiving Meals - November 20, 2019
- 15th Annual Turkey Trot in Downtown Oxford to Benefit ACIM - November 20, 2019