The Granville County Economic Development department, in partnership with the Vance-Granville Community College Small Business Center and the Granville County Chamber of Commerce, is planning this year’s “Business & Industry Appreciation Day.” The annual event is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 19, from 4-6 p.m. at the Granville County Expo & Convention Center, located at 4185 Highway 15 South in Oxford.
For local businesses and industries, the event is not only a networking opportunity but also a chance to learn more about services and resources that are available to assist them. Organizations, agencies and businesses that provide services to a business (such as lending or education/training) are invited to set up a table to share information with those in attendance. For information on reserving a table, which is free of charge, contact Lynn Cooper at the Granville County Economic Development department at (919) 693-5911 or [email protected].
The event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided. A brief program, including remarks to recognize the important contributions made by local employers, will take place at 5 p.m.
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Reports Five Confirmed COVID-19 Cases; Increase Expected - April 1, 2020
- First Baptist Church to Hold ‘Virtual Vespers’ Community Prayer This Evening - April 1, 2020
- Henderson American Legion Post 60 Chicken Plate Sale Postponed - April 1, 2020
- Residents Asked Not to Burn Yard Debris During Spring Wildfire Season - April 1, 2020
- Warren Co. Schools to Offer Free Meal Service Pickup at WCHS April 6-9 - April 1, 2020
- NC Department of Revenue Offers Expanded Penalty Relief for Taxpayers - April 1, 2020
- Governor’s Newest Order Prohibits Utility Disconnections in the Wake of COVID-19 - April 1, 2020
- Henderson Optimist Club Accepting Applications for $6K in College Scholarships - March 31, 2020
- Get Ready for Another Virtual ‘Body Blast’ Workout! - March 31, 2020
- VGCC Assists Local Health Facilities in the Fight Against Coronavirus - March 31, 2020