-Information courtesy the Granville County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page
The Granville County Sheriff’s Office will hold a Stew Sale to raise funds for Relay For Life on Friday, February 8, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Cost is $7 per quart. Pick up locations include:
Granville County Sheriff’s Office – Parking lot on Watkins St. in Oxford
Sheriff’s Satellite Office – 1546 South Campus Dr. in Creedmoor (NC 56 by VGCC’s Creedmoor Campus)
Preorders call (919) 693-3213 or (919) 528-9489.
Proceeds will be used for cancer research, education and advocacy.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019