-Information courtesy the Granville County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page
The Granville County Sheriff’s Office will hold a Stew Sale to raise funds for Relay For Life on Friday, February 8, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Cost is $7 per quart. Pick up locations include:
Granville County Sheriff’s Office – Parking lot on Watkins St. in Oxford
Sheriff’s Satellite Office – 1546 South Campus Dr. in Creedmoor (NC 56 by VGCC’s Creedmoor Campus)
Preorders call (919) 693-3213 or (919) 528-9489.
Proceeds will be used for cancer research, education and advocacy.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- NC MedAssist to Hold Free Mobile Pharmacy Event in Henderson - February 17, 2020
- Henderson Man Sentenced to 26 Years for Heroin, Firearm Violations - February 17, 2020
- Reminder: Oxford City-Wide Neighborhood Watch to Meet Tues., Feb. 18 - February 17, 2020
- ‘One Noble Journey’ to Pay Tribute to Black History Month at McGregor Hall - February 17, 2020
- Wilton Elementary to Hold Annual Quarter Auction; Business Donations Requested - February 17, 2020
- Henderson’s First Biscuitville to Open on Dabney Dr. Thurs., Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Kittrell Food Mart Struck by Armed Robber Twice; Suspect Charged - February 14, 2020
- Reminder: Focus 20/20 Regional Economic Development Summit – Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Triangle North Healthcare Foundation 2020 Grant Cycle is Now Open - February 14, 2020
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Feb. 17 - February 14, 2020