-Information courtesy Granville County Government’s Facebook page
If you’re age 50-plus, Granville County Senior Services invites you to participate in a “Get Walking” class, a part of the “Fit Past Fifty” exercise program. This class features an easy stroll around Granville Athletic Park while mixing in easy-to-perform exercises and stretches.
“Get Walking” meets at the park each Tuesday and Thursday at 2 p.m. (There is no class if raining.)
Contact Justin Waller, Fitness Program Coordinator, at (919) 693-1930 for more information.
Connect With The Author
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Chamber Looking for Small Business of the Year Nominees - March 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Approves Calendars for 2019-2020 School Year - March 21, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Junior Firefighter Program Extended - March 21, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory School Announces 3rd Quarter Honor Roll for 6th Grade - March 21, 2019