-Information courtesy Granville County Government’s Facebook page
If you’re age 50-plus, Granville County Senior Services invites you to participate in a “Get Walking” class, a part of the “Fit Past Fifty” exercise program. This class features an easy stroll around Granville Athletic Park while mixing in easy-to-perform exercises and stretches.
“Get Walking” meets at the park each Tuesday and Thursday at 2 p.m. (There is no class if raining.)
Contact Justin Waller, Fitness Program Coordinator, at (919) 693-1930 for more information.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC President, Student Leader Celebrate College’s 50th Graduating Class - May 24, 2019
- Vance Co. Early College High School Graduates 33 Seniors - May 24, 2019
- Creedmoor Man Sentenced to 27 Years on Child Pornography Charges - May 24, 2019
- Opening/Dedication of VCRFM’s Memorial Garden Scheduled for June 12 - May 24, 2019
- Michael East Confirmed as US Marshal for NC’s Eastern District - May 24, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering High Energy Aerobics Class - May 24, 2019
- New Covenant Christian Center Looking for a Music Minister, Keyboard Player - May 24, 2019
- Warren Co. to Hold ‘Listening Session’ on Mental Health, Substance Misuse - May 24, 2019
- Dabney Drive Drug Arrest Made on Youngsville Man - May 23, 2019
- Durham Woman Sentenced for Heroin Distribution in Henderson - May 23, 2019