-Information courtesy Granville County Public Schools
In anticipation of the arrival of Hurricane Michael, all Granville County public schools will be canceled for all students and staff tomorrow, Thursday, October 11.
The forecast of heavy rainfall, flooding, strong wind gusts and isolated tornados could make for dangerous conditions during the school day. Please be attentive to weather alerts about this powerful storm. We wish everyone a safe and uneventful day off.
Connect With The Author
- Community Leaders Visit Vance Co. Public Schools During ‘Community to Schools’ Event - December 11, 2018
- Duke Energy Down to Fewer Than 30 Outages in Aftermath of Winter Storm Diego - December 11, 2018
- Reverse Raffle Raises $6,000 for ‘Shop With A Cop’ Event - December 11, 2018
- Watkins Volunteer Fire Depart.’s Pancake Dinner to Benefit Raegan Owen - December 11, 2018
- Gospel Singing & Free Giveaways at Victory Road Baptist’s Pre-Christmas Celebration - December 11, 2018
- Perry Memorial Library Adding New Programs to Winter Youth Lineup - December 10, 2018
- Grace Ministries Now Accepting New & Gently Used Items for Toy Drive - December 10, 2018
- Save the Date: MADD to Hold Next Meeting Jan. 22; Volunteers Needed - December 10, 2018
- Duke Energy Outage & Safety Info - December 9, 2018
- State of Emergency Declared for Vance County; Area Braces for Inclement Weather - December 7, 2018