The Granville County Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Thanksgiving Breakfast will be held at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 21 at Oxford Baptist Church’s Family Life Center – 147 Main St., Oxford. The event-sponsor is Bridgestone. The speaker will be John W. Turner, executive director of Veterans Life Center.
A Southern buffet breakfast will be served. There is no charge to attend, but please bring canned/nonperishable food items for Area Congregations In Ministry (ACIM).
RSVP by Friday, November 16 to a Chamber office:
919.693.6125 ~ [email protected]
919.528.4994 ~ [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Schools: ‘We Promise to Do What is Necessary’ to Provide Lunch/Breakfast - January 18, 2019
- Young St. in Henderson to Become One-Way; Court St. Traffic Flow to Reverse - January 18, 2019
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2019 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Pre-Kindergarten Site Selection Process Now Open - January 18, 2019
- Local Youth Encouraged to Register for 5th Annual African-American Quiz Bowl - January 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Board to Hear Presentations, Make Appointments at Jan 22 Meeting - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Addresses Meal Changes During Govt. Shutdown - January 17, 2019
- Granville Co. Teacher of the Year Named WRAL’s Teacher of the Week - January 17, 2019
- Registration for H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Baseball & Softball Begins Feb. 2 - January 17, 2019
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019