The Granville County Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Thanksgiving Breakfast will be held at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 21 at Oxford Baptist Church’s Family Life Center – 147 Main St., Oxford. The event-sponsor is Bridgestone. The speaker will be John W. Turner, executive director of Veterans Life Center.
A Southern buffet breakfast will be served. There is no charge to attend, but please bring canned/nonperishable food items for Area Congregations In Ministry (ACIM).
RSVP by Friday, November 16 to a Chamber office:
919.693.6125 ~ [email protected]
919.528.4994 ~ [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Education Veteran to Address VGCC Basic Skills Grads - April 23, 2019
- Let’s End School Bullying! ‘Stop Bullying for Jacob’ Forum – May 6 - April 23, 2019
- Kerr Lake Park Watch: Upcoming 2019 Fishing Tournaments - April 23, 2019
- ‘A Tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr.’ by David Hayes Coming to McGregor Hall - April 23, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff’s Office Arrests Accused Sex Offender - April 23, 2019
- Oxford Public Safety Committee to Discuss Parking, U-Turns – April 25 - April 23, 2019
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019