The Granville County Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Thanksgiving Breakfast will be held at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 21 at Oxford Baptist Church’s Family Life Center – 147 Main St., Oxford. The event-sponsor is Bridgestone. The speaker will be John W. Turner, executive director of Veterans Life Center.
A Southern buffet breakfast will be served. There is no charge to attend, but please bring canned/nonperishable food items for Area Congregations In Ministry (ACIM).
RSVP by Friday, November 16 to a Chamber office:
919.693.6125 ~ [email protected]
919.528.4994 ~ [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Middle & High School Win First Place in State Video Contest - November 14, 2018
- Baker Tapped as Publisher for High Point Newspaper - November 14, 2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for U.S. 401 Improvements Project - November 14, 2018
- Locally-Based Gifted Faithful Ministries Assisting Orphans in India - November 14, 2018
- Leslie to Speak at Chamber’s Annual Banquet, Citizen of the Year Nominees Needed - November 13, 2018
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Register Now for Christmas Social - November 13, 2018
- Maria Parham Volunteer Services Announces “In the Bag” Handbag Sale - November 13, 2018
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for Cookies & Milk With Santa - November 13, 2018
- Free Pencil Giveaway Continues at Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- Heavy Rain Expected Early This Week, No Threat of Winter Weather - November 12, 2018