The Granville County Chamber of Commerce has just received the printed 2018-19 edition of their annual “Granville Today” publication.
“Our Chamber is exceptionally proud of the incredibly interesting feature stories in this edition and is grateful to the business community for their support of this project.,” said Executive Director Ginnie Currin.
Copies of “Granville Today” may be obtained from the Chamber’s offices – 124 Hillsboro St., Oxford and 1598 Hwy 56, between Butner and Creedmoor.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019
- VGCC Introduces Online Career Coach Program for Students - September 16, 2019