The Granville County Chamber of Commerce has just received the printed 2018-19 edition of their annual “Granville Today” publication.
“Our Chamber is exceptionally proud of the incredibly interesting feature stories in this edition and is grateful to the business community for their support of this project.,” said Executive Director Ginnie Currin.
Copies of “Granville Today” may be obtained from the Chamber’s offices – 124 Hillsboro St., Oxford and 1598 Hwy 56, between Butner and Creedmoor.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Warren County Commissioners Enact a Curfew Beginning Thurs., April 9 - April 7, 2020
- First Baptist Church to Hold Maundy Thursday Vespers & Home Communion - April 7, 2020
- Oxford Board of Commissioners’ April 14 Meeting Canceled - April 7, 2020
- NC Cooperative Extension to Offer Backyard Agriculture 101 Online Workshop Series - April 7, 2020
- Henderson’s Sewer Collection System Bypasses 10,800 Gallons of Untreated Water - April 6, 2020
- Warren County Confirms Third Case of COVID-19 - April 6, 2020
- SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program for Small Businesses Launches - April 6, 2020
- Granville NC Cooperative Extension Announces New Office Hours - April 6, 2020
- Warren Co. Seeks Demolition Contractors for Abandoned Manufactured Homes - April 6, 2020
- Congressman Butterfield to Hold Teleconference for Small Business Owners - April 6, 2020