The Board of Directors of the Granville County Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce information for our three 2019 events.
Beginning Thursday, May 23 in downtown Oxford’s parking lot between Main and Gilliam Streets, the first Alive After Five will feature “THE EMBERS” Band.
On Thursday, August 15, “THE ATTRACTIONS” Band will be entertainers for the second concert in Creedmoor in the VanNess Chevrolet parking lot, 107 West Lyon Street, Creedmoor.
Completing the season will be “Jim Quick and Coastline Band” in Oxford on Thursday, September 12.
This is the sixteenth year that the Chamber has organized Alive After Five events for the public. All events are held from 5:30 until 8:30 p.m.
The continued sponsorships of local businesses and industries enable the Chamber to provide these community-oriented gatherings. Businesses who are interested in sponsorship opportunities may contact the Chamber for sponsorship details.
Also, each event requires approximately 60 volunteers, who receive a complimentary volunteer t-shirt. Anyone interested in sponsoring and/or volunteering should contact either of the Chamber’s offices at 919.528.4994 or 919.693.6125.
Connect With The Author
- Dabney Drive Drug Arrest Made on Youngsville Man - May 23, 2019
- Durham Woman Sentenced for Heroin Distribution in Henderson - May 23, 2019
- SHP Urges Motorists To Plan Ahead For Memorial Day Travel - May 23, 2019
- Vance Co. 4-H: Register Now for Youth Summer Fun Camps - May 23, 2019
- Warrenton’s 2nd Annual Public Arts Day to Offer Activities for All Ages - May 23, 2019
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrests in Heroin Trafficking Cases - May 22, 2019
- Location Change for Vance Public Safety Meeting on Fire Matters - May 22, 2019
- Granville Athletic Park Reaches 15-Year Milestone - May 22, 2019
- Local Youth Ages 4-12 Needed for Competitive Football League - May 22, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Gearing Up for Youth Summer Reading Program - May 21, 2019