The Board of Directors of the Granville County Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce information for our three 2019 events.
Beginning Thursday, May 23 in downtown Oxford’s parking lot between Main and Gilliam Streets, the first Alive After Five will feature “THE EMBERS” Band.
On Thursday, August 15, “THE ATTRACTIONS” Band will be entertainers for the second concert in Creedmoor in the VanNess Chevrolet parking lot, 107 West Lyon Street, Creedmoor.
Completing the season will be “Jim Quick and Coastline Band” in Oxford on Thursday, September 12.
This is the sixteenth year that the Chamber has organized Alive After Five events for the public. All events are held from 5:30 until 8:30 p.m.
The continued sponsorships of local businesses and industries enable the Chamber to provide these community-oriented gatherings. Businesses who are interested in sponsorship opportunities may contact the Chamber for sponsorship details.
Also, each event requires approximately 60 volunteers, who receive a complimentary volunteer t-shirt. Anyone interested in sponsoring and/or volunteering should contact either of the Chamber’s offices at 919.528.4994 or 919.693.6125.
Connect With The Author
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Chamber Looking for Small Business of the Year Nominees - March 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Approves Calendars for 2019-2020 School Year - March 21, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Junior Firefighter Program Extended - March 21, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory School Announces 3rd Quarter Honor Roll for 6th Grade - March 21, 2019