100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Peggy Roark, Sexual Assault Advocate & PREA Coordinator, Families Living Violence Free
Please join Families Living Violence Free as we recognize Domestic Violence Awareness Month with our annual candlelight vigil to honor Granville County survivors and victims who have lost their lives as a result of family violence.
We will honor and celebrate their lives with a vigil that will take place in front of the office of Families Living Violence Free located at 125 Oxford Outer Loop Road in Oxford on Thursday, October 3, 2019, from 5:30 until 6:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be provided by WIN of Creedmoor.
For further information, please call FLVF at (919) 693-3579.
Connect With The Author
- VCS: ‘Innovative School Options’ Application Process Begins Next Week - January 27, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Offers Grant Opportunities - January 27, 2020
- ‘Kitchen Table Conversation’ to Focus on GCPS Strategic Plan - January 27, 2020
- LIFT Adult Fitness Program to Begin Jan. 31 - January 27, 2020
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020