100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Peggy Roark, Sexual Assault Advocate & PREA Coordinator, Families Living Violence Free
Please join Families Living Violence Free as we recognize Domestic Violence Awareness Month with our annual candlelight vigil to honor Granville County survivors and victims who have lost their lives as a result of family violence.
We will honor and celebrate their lives with a vigil that will take place in front of the office of Families Living Violence Free located at 125 Oxford Outer Loop Road in Oxford on Thursday, October 3, 2019, from 5:30 until 6:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be provided by WIN of Creedmoor.
For further information, please call FLVF at (919) 693-3579.
Connect With The Author
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019
- VGCC Introduces Online Career Coach Program for Students - September 16, 2019