-Information courtesy Faye Gill, Director, Vance County Board of Elections
Filing for Soil & Water Conservation District Supervisor is from now until Friday, July 6, 2018, at 12:00 noon. The filing fee is $5.00.
The Board of Elections will be opened during lunch for filing. We will be closed on Wednesday, July 4th. Should you have any questions about filing, contact the Board of Elections at 252-492-3730.
Connect With The Author
- NCDOT’s Office of Civil Rights Seeking Stakeholder Participation - June 18, 2018
- Schedule Released for Saturday’s Bee Jubilee in Oxford - June 18, 2018
- Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Announces Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings - June 18, 2018
- Community Bingo for Seniors at Aycock Rec. Center - June 18, 2018
- New Restoration Comm. Church to Hold Special Service - June 18, 2018
- Vance Co. Cooperative Extension – Parenting Tip Week of 6/18/18 - June 18, 2018
- Vance Co. Farmer’s Market: Pamper Your Papa This Father’s Day - June 15, 2018
- Vance Co. Criminal Superior Trial Court Returns Guilty Verdicts - June 15, 2018
- Granville Co. Chamber’s 2018-19 “Granville Today” Hot off the Press - June 15, 2018
- Vance Co. School System Honors Retirees - June 15, 2018