— submitted by Families Living Violence Free
Make no mistake about it—Marital Rape is a serious form of violence and an often-present component of domestic violence, and it is illegal in all 50 states.
It’s time to say enough! SPEAK UP!
If you or someone you know is a victim of Domestic Violence, please call Families Living Violence Free at 919-693-5700 Crisis Line or Hispanic Crisis Line 919-690-0888 Day or Night! We are here for you!
You could be saving a life….it might be your own.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - January 28, 2020
- Current Public Service Announcements - January 27, 2020
- Oxford PD Making Arrests, Obtaining Warrants, Searching For Suspects - January 14, 2020
- Commissioners Vote to Add Middleburg to Vance Co. Zoning Jurisdiction - January 7, 2020
- New Phone Scam Prompts Sheriff Brame to Issue Further Warnings - December 12, 2019
- News 11-27-19 - November 27, 2019
- National Weather Service Raleigh: Latest Briefing - October 31, 2019
- SHP Identifies Trooper Struck In Vance County Crash - October 23, 2019
- Trooper Injured During Traffic Stop 10-22-19 - October 23, 2019
- Annual Show, Shine Event Draws Estimated 25,000 Visitors to Henderson - October 22, 2019