— submitted by Families Living Violence Free
Make no mistake about it—Marital Rape is a serious form of violence and an often-present component of domestic violence, and it is illegal in all 50 states.
It’s time to say enough! SPEAK UP!
If you or someone you know is a victim of Domestic Violence, please call Families Living Violence Free at 919-693-5700 Crisis Line or Hispanic Crisis Line 919-690-0888 Day or Night! We are here for you!
You could be saving a life….it might be your own.
Connect With The Author
- Take Back North Carolina Initiative Press Conf - April 25, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - April 25, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - April 24, 2018
- Candidates Forum for May 8, 2018 Primary (Audio) - April 23, 2018
- NVHS Seniors Honored for Job Internships - April 20, 2018
- Henderson City Council Committee Meetings 4-24-18 - April 20, 2018
- Diverse Healthcare Leader To Speak To Students, Public On April 24 - April 20, 2018
- Franklin County Early College High School Hosting Blood Drive April 26 - April 20, 2018
- Plymouth Robbery Results in Federal Prison Time for Butner Man - April 19, 2018
- Vance County Regional Farmers Market Opens Sat. (WOW!!!) - April 19, 2018