Shown in the cover photo is Dennis Jarvis, II. He is the director of the Henderson-Vance County Economic Development Commission.
In an email to the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce, which was subsequently forwarded to WIZS News, Jarvis explained that The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) is hosting an event for NC manufacturers to learn how state resources can help their business grow.
“Topics include workforce development, customized training, business management, engineering-based improvement, export assistance, and sustainable business practices,” he wrote.
The event will take place Tuesday, June 19 at the Granville County Expo and Convention Center from 9 a.m. until noon.
To register, contact:
For more information about the event, contact:
Regional Industry Manager
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - April 17, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - April 15, 2019
- Update: No Serious Injuries Reported in Warren Co. Activity Bus Rollover - March 25, 2019
- More Food Trucks on the Way for Farmers Market - March 13, 2019
- Town Talk 03/06/19 - March 6, 2019
- Town Talk 03/05/19 - March 6, 2019
- Ms. Ellis Found OK - March 2, 2019
- Silver Alert Issued for Margaret Ellis - March 1, 2019
- Urgent: Missing Person – Margaret Ellis - March 1, 2019
- H-V Chamber Experiencing Challenging Time, Staff ‘Keeping the Ship Right’ - February 25, 2019