Shown in the cover photo is Dennis Jarvis, II. He is the director of the Henderson-Vance County Economic Development Commission.
In an email to the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce, which was subsequently forwarded to WIZS News, Jarvis explained that The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) is hosting an event for NC manufacturers to learn how state resources can help their business grow.
“Topics include workforce development, customized training, business management, engineering-based improvement, export assistance, and sustainable business practices,” he wrote.
The event will take place Tuesday, June 19 at the Granville County Expo and Convention Center from 9 a.m. until noon.
To register, contact:
For more information about the event, contact:
Regional Industry Manager
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - December 9, 2019
- Current Tradio Items - December 9, 2019
- News 11-27-19 - November 27, 2019
- National Weather Service Raleigh: Latest Briefing - October 31, 2019
- SHP Identifies Trooper Struck In Vance County Crash - October 23, 2019
- Trooper Injured During Traffic Stop 10-22-19 - October 23, 2019
- Annual Show, Shine Event Draws Estimated 25,000 Visitors to Henderson - October 22, 2019
- Silver Alert – Robert Duke Miles, Jr. - October 11, 2019
- Mayor Ellington Re-elected; Spriggs Unseats Daye on Council - October 8, 2019
- Local Noon News 10/07/19 - October 7, 2019