Shown in the cover photo is Dennis Jarvis, II. He is the director of the Henderson-Vance County Economic Development Commission.
In an email to the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce, which was subsequently forwarded to WIZS News, Jarvis explained that The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) is hosting an event for NC manufacturers to learn how state resources can help their business grow.
“Topics include workforce development, customized training, business management, engineering-based improvement, export assistance, and sustainable business practices,” he wrote.
The event will take place Tuesday, June 19 at the Granville County Expo and Convention Center from 9 a.m. until noon.
To register, contact:
For more information about the event, contact:
Regional Industry Manager
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - March 30, 2020
- TownTalk 03/30/2020 (Places You Can Go) - March 30, 2020
- Vance County Situation Report 3/28/20 - March 28, 2020
- Current Public Service Announcements - March 27, 2020
- Clerk of Superior Court Vance County Update 3-25-20 - March 25, 2020
- Vance County DSS Service Changes - March 23, 2020
- Warren County Operations Updates 3/23/2020 - March 23, 2020
- Situation Report – As Expected, Vance Has A Case - March 22, 2020
- U.S. ATTORNEY URGES PUBLIC TO REPORT SUSPECTED COVID-19 FRAUD - March 21, 2020
- Walmart D.C. Hiring On 24-Hour Application Cycle - March 21, 2020