Shown in the cover photo is Dennis Jarvis, II. He is the director of the Henderson-Vance County Economic Development Commission.
In an email to the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce, which was subsequently forwarded to WIZS News, Jarvis explained that The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) is hosting an event for NC manufacturers to learn how state resources can help their business grow.
“Topics include workforce development, customized training, business management, engineering-based improvement, export assistance, and sustainable business practices,” he wrote.
The event will take place Tuesday, June 19 at the Granville County Expo and Convention Center from 9 a.m. until noon.
To register, contact:
For more information about the event, contact:
Regional Industry Manager
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - August 20, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - August 19, 2019
- WIZS Celebration; 3p-7p, Saturday; Ribeyes of Hend; Rick Strickland Band Live - August 14, 2019
- Town Talk 08/12/19 - August 12, 2019
- Governor Roy Cooper Shows Support for NC House Rep. Terry Garrison - August 6, 2019
- Governor’s Veto Affirms Henderson Remains KLRWS Managing Partner - August 2, 2019
- Town Talk 07/29/19 - July 29, 2019
- Search Process For New City Manager Begins - July 25, 2019
- Town Talk: Garrison Discusses DHHS Move, Medicaid – 07/15/19 - July 15, 2019
- Henderson Police Officer Shot While Investigating Earlier Shooting - July 11, 2019