— courtesy Families Living Violence Free
Children are often considered the “hidden” victims in families where domestic violence occurs. Studies have estimated that 3.3 – 10 million children witness domestic violence each year.
Children can show a variety of problems, due to exposure to domestic violence. For example, it can prevent their success in school and other social settings.
Also, 30% to 60% of perpetrators of domestic violence abuse children in the household.
It’s time to say enough! SPEAK UP!
If you or someone you know is a victim of Domestic Violence, please call Families Living Violence Free at 919-693-5700 Crisis Line or Hispanic Crisis Line 919-690-0888 Day or Night! We are here for you!
You could be saving a life….it might be your own.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Host Business After Hours - May 24, 2018
- Vance Co. Regional Farmer’s Market – Sat. May 26 - May 24, 2018
- Ribbon-Cuttings for Handyman Solutions/Mold & Moisture Medics - May 24, 2018
- Public Safety Committee to Meet Tues., June 5 - May 24, 2018
- Oxford Board of Commissioners Finance Committee to Meet Wed., May 30 - May 24, 2018
- Annual Warren Co. Chamber Meeting Set for Thurs., June 14 - May 24, 2018
- Two Raleigh Residents Arrested for Breaking/Entering in Franklin Co. - May 24, 2018
- VGCC Department Chair McGrady Recognized for National Faculty Award - May 23, 2018
- VGCC Trustees Expand Pharmacy Tech Programs with Certificates - May 23, 2018
- Privette Charged with Breaking/Entering, Larceny - May 23, 2018