100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy City of Creedmoor
The 28th annual Creedmoor Music Festival will be held on Saturday, September 21, 2019, from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Main Street in Creedmoor, NC.
Main Street Creedmoor will be closed to vehicular traffic starting at 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. from W. Lyon Street to Park Avenue for the safety of festival attendees.
The highlight of the annual Creedmoor Music Festival is, of course, the music! Enjoy local performances on two stages by Rhythm Express Band of Rocky Mount, Buckshot Betty, The Invaders Band, GrassStreet, Tim Cifers, River Ratz, Tyler Kinchen & the Right Pieces and Cumberland County Line Bluegrass.
Over 100 local craft and food vendors will be in attendance, including two local craft breweries.
Josh Chapin, with ABC11 Eyewitness News, will be the guest emcee.
Parking is available at South Granville High School with a complimentary shuttle service running every 15 minutes beginning at 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
For additional information, including the no pet policy and how to purchase a festival t-shirt, please visit the City of Creedmoor’s Music Festival page by clicking here.
Connect With The Author
- Candidate Forums Scheduled Throughout Granville County - September 18, 2019
- City of Henderson’s Loose Leaf Season Dates Announced - September 18, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Announces Fall 2019 Youth Programs - September 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Human Resources Committee to Meet Sept. 24 - September 18, 2019
- GCPS is ‘On The Move’ With Technology in Schools - September 18, 2019
- District Attorney Waters Addresses Granville Sheriff Investigation - September 18, 2019
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019