The Granville County Chamber’s Sunrise Forum will be hosted by the City of Creedmoor on Friday, October 12, 2018. A light breakfast will be served at 7:45 a.m.; program to officially begin at 8 a.m.
The forum will be held in Creedmoor City Hall’s Boardroom located at 111 Masonic St., Creedmoor.
Those in attendance will discover how the City of Creedmoor is working to make life better for those who live and work there.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Chamber Looking for Small Business of the Year Nominees - March 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Approves Calendars for 2019-2020 School Year - March 21, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Junior Firefighter Program Extended - March 21, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory School Announces 3rd Quarter Honor Roll for 6th Grade - March 21, 2019