The Granville County Chamber’s Sunrise Forum will be hosted by the City of Creedmoor on Friday, October 12, 2018. A light breakfast will be served at 7:45 a.m.; program to officially begin at 8 a.m.
The forum will be held in Creedmoor City Hall’s Boardroom located at 111 Masonic St., Creedmoor.
Those in attendance will discover how the City of Creedmoor is working to make life better for those who live and work there.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019
- VCHS to Hold Information Session for Freshmen & Their Parents - January 16, 2019
- Motor Vehicle Break-In at Davis Chapel Baptist Church - January 16, 2019
- Granville Co. Library System to Forgive Library Fees, Fines - January 16, 2019
- Govt. Shutdown Prompts Vance Co. Schools to Reduce Lunch Menu Offerings - January 15, 2019
- Registration Underway for 9th Annual Warrenton Junior Firefighter Competition - January 15, 2019
- NCDHHS to Offer Free Residential Testing Kits in Honor of Radon Action Month - January 15, 2019
- The Platters to Perform at McGregor Hall – Jan. 26 - January 15, 2019
- Upcoming Winter/Spring Events at Aycock Rec. Center - January 15, 2019
- DWI Suspected in Wreck Involving Henderson Police Car, Two Other Vehicles - January 14, 2019