-Press Release, Vance County Schools
Athletic directors and head football coaches were appointed for Vance County High School and Vance County Middle School for 2018-2019 with action taken by the Vance County Board of Education at its May 14 meeting.
Joseph Sharrow will be the athletic director and Darry Ragland will be the head football coach for Vance County High School for the new school year.
Len Manley has been named athletic director and Michael Rice has been named the head football coach for Vance County Middle School for the upcoming year.
Sharrow is currently the athletic director at Southern Vance High School, where Ragland has served as the head football coach. Manley is the athletic director at Henderson Middle School now. Rice is a physical education teacher at E.M. Rollins Elementary School.
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Schools: ‘We Promise to Do What is Necessary’ to Provide Lunch/Breakfast - January 18, 2019
- Young St. in Henderson to Become One-Way; Court St. Traffic Flow to Reverse - January 18, 2019
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2019 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Pre-Kindergarten Site Selection Process Now Open - January 18, 2019
- Local Youth Encouraged to Register for 5th Annual African-American Quiz Bowl - January 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Board to Hear Presentations, Make Appointments at Jan 22 Meeting - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Addresses Meal Changes During Govt. Shutdown - January 17, 2019
- Granville Co. Teacher of the Year Named WRAL’s Teacher of the Week - January 17, 2019
- Registration for H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Baseball & Softball Begins Feb. 2 - January 17, 2019
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019