— courtesy Vance County Schools
The African-American Student Union at Northern Vance High School is sponsoring an African-American Business Seminar on Friday, March 23, from 5:45 to 8 p.m. in the media center at the school on Warrenton Road near Henderson.
Anyone may attend the seminar.
There will be four featured speakers for the event. Two speakers are business owners and will discuss their experiences and how entrepreneurship is essential to our community. Two other speakers are motivational speakers and they will focus on how someone can get started on establishing their own business.
Tickets are $3 in advance and $5 at the door on the evening of the event.
For tickets, interested persons may contact Samir Fields at 252-432-0326 or Kwaji Bullock at 252-915-7720.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - July 17, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - July 16, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - June 28, 2018
- Summer Learning Can Be Simple and Engaging - June 5, 2018
- Economic Development Partnership of NC Manufacturers Event - June 5, 2018
- Vance County Budget 2018-2019 Unanimous Decision - June 5, 2018
- Warren County Commissioners’ Meeting (Tonight) 6-4-18 - June 4, 2018
- Relay for Life Auction Saturday, May 19 - May 18, 2018
- Jim Crawford Recognized as George R. Watkins Citizen of the Year - May 11, 2018
- SHPHC Youth Fundraiser TODAY! - May 4, 2018