— courtesy Vance County Schools
The African-American Student Union at Northern Vance High School is sponsoring an African-American Business Seminar on Friday, March 23, from 5:45 to 8 p.m. in the media center at the school on Warrenton Road near Henderson.
Anyone may attend the seminar.
There will be four featured speakers for the event. Two speakers are business owners and will discuss their experiences and how entrepreneurship is essential to our community. Two other speakers are motivational speakers and they will focus on how someone can get started on establishing their own business.
Tickets are $3 in advance and $5 at the door on the evening of the event.
For tickets, interested persons may contact Samir Fields at 252-432-0326 or Kwaji Bullock at 252-915-7720.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - March 20, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - March 19, 2019
- More Food Trucks on the Way for Farmers Market - March 13, 2019
- Town Talk 03/06/19 - March 6, 2019
- Town Talk 03/05/19 - March 6, 2019
- Ms. Ellis Found OK - March 2, 2019
- Silver Alert Issued for Margaret Ellis - March 1, 2019
- Urgent: Missing Person – Margaret Ellis - March 1, 2019
- H-V Chamber Experiencing Challenging Time, Staff ‘Keeping the Ship Right’ - February 25, 2019
- Brick Power Team Supports ‘Rae Rae’ Owen, Local Child Battling Leukemia - February 18, 2019