— WIZS has been asked to announce.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE A SAFE HAVEN NOT A BATTLEFIELD.
THE WORLD IS HARD ENOUGH ALREADY.
It’s time to say enough! SPEAK UP!
If you or someone you know is a victim of Domestic Violence, please call Families Living Violence Free at 919-693-5700 Crisis Line or Hispanic Crisis Line 919-690-0888 Day or Night! We are here for you!
You could be saving a life….it might be your own.
Adult & Empowerment Services
Sexual Assault Advocate & PREA Coordinator
Families Living Violence Free
125 Oxford Outer Loop Road
PO Box 1632
Oxford, NC 27565
Email: [email protected]
(This is not a paid advertisement.)
Connect With The Author
- Reported COVID-19 Cases Hold Steady in Vance; Stay at Home Order Goes Into Effect - March 30, 2020
- McKoon, E.O. Young Principal, Completes Distinguished Leadership Program - March 30, 2020
- Three Arrested After Drugs Thrown Over Fence at Franklin Correctional Center - March 30, 2020
- Perry Library Remains Closed; Many Resources Available Online - March 30, 2020
- Texting Tool Available to Access Local Free Meal Sites for NC Children - March 30, 2020
- Henderson City Council’s April Meeting Canceled - March 30, 2020
- Governor Announces First COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits Will be Paid This Week - March 30, 2020
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020