— WIZS has been asked to announce.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE A SAFE HAVEN NOT A BATTLEFIELD.
THE WORLD IS HARD ENOUGH ALREADY.
It’s time to say enough! SPEAK UP!
If you or someone you know is a victim of Domestic Violence, please call Families Living Violence Free at 919-693-5700 Crisis Line or Hispanic Crisis Line 919-690-0888 Day or Night! We are here for you!
You could be saving a life….it might be your own.
Adult & Empowerment Services
Sexual Assault Advocate & PREA Coordinator
Families Living Violence Free
125 Oxford Outer Loop Road
PO Box 1632
Oxford, NC 27565
Email: [email protected]
(This is not a paid advertisement.)
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Trustee L. Opie Frazier Jr. Awarded Order of the Long Leaf Pine - July 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Residents Encouraged to Register for ‘Code Red’ Notification Service - July 17, 2018
- Voting Informational to be Held at Perry Memorial Library, Sat., July 21 - July 17, 2018
- Lunch Break to Educate: Canva for Your Small Business - July 17, 2018
- Oxford’s Public Works Committee to Meet Thurs., July 19 - July 17, 2018
- Theft From Construction Site of Henderson Collegiate School - July 16, 2018
- Simmons to Hold ‘Coffee With A Candidate’ Meet and Greet - July 16, 2018
- Families Living Violence Free to Hold Quarter Auction at Vino Oasi - July 16, 2018
- U.S. Forfeits $700K+ in Proceeds Seized from Convenience Store Operators - July 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Crime Stoppers: Larceny in New Applewood Subdivision - July 16, 2018