— WIZS has been asked to announce.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE A SAFE HAVEN NOT A BATTLEFIELD.
THE WORLD IS HARD ENOUGH ALREADY.
It’s time to say enough! SPEAK UP!
If you or someone you know is a victim of Domestic Violence, please call Families Living Violence Free at 919-693-5700 Crisis Line or Hispanic Crisis Line 919-690-0888 Day or Night! We are here for you!
You could be saving a life….it might be your own.
Adult & Empowerment Services
Sexual Assault Advocate & PREA Coordinator
Families Living Violence Free
125 Oxford Outer Loop Road
PO Box 1632
Oxford, NC 27565
Email: [email protected]
(This is not a paid advertisement.)
Connect With The Author
- Durham Arrested on Drug, Stolen Vehicle Charges - March 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools: Raven Burns Named New Family & Parent Liaison - March 20, 2019
- ACTS of Henderson in Need of Several Food Items - March 20, 2019
- Oxford’s Personnel Committee to Discuss Health Insurance Renewal - March 20, 2019
- Henderson Collegiate’s Season ‘Indescribable;’ Heartbreaking Championship Loss - March 19, 2019
- Vehicle B&E: Thorpe Apprehended on First Night of ‘Covert Equipment’ Deployment - March 19, 2019
- Reminder: The McKameys to Perform at McGregor Hall This Friday! - March 19, 2019
- C.G. Credle Third Grader Wins Second Annual GCPS District Spelling Bee - March 19, 2019
- National Social Worker Month: Recognizing Those With ‘A Need to Serve’ - March 19, 2019
- Complete Warrenton’s Bicycle-Pedestrian Plan Survey for a Chance to Win $50! - March 19, 2019