St. Baldrick’s Day Cornhole Tournament
Saturday, April 29, 2017 at the Henderson Police Department
Registration: 11:30 a.m. Tournament Begins: 12:30 a.m.
Boards: The boards measure 2ft. in width 4ft. in length. The hole is 6” diameter, measured 9” from the top of the board to the center of the hole. Bags: The bags being used are 6” X 6” in size and weigh 16 oz. Spacing: Each board will be positioned at a distance of 27’ from the front of one board to the other. All boards and bags will be provided by the sponsor. No personal boards or bags will be allowed.
This will be a single elimination tournament. The number of teams will be determined by the number of entries. Team placement is randomly determined prior to the start of the tournament.
A coin toss will determine who will throw first to begin the tournament game. Players will alternate throws until all 8 bags have been thrown.
- Each bag on the board = 1 point. Each bag in the hole = 3 points.
- Any bags touching the ground or “bounced” on the box do not count and are to be removed prior to the next bag being thrown by the opposing team.
- Total points for each team are calculated. The team scoring the most points in a round receives their total score.
- The team who scores last will have the first throw of the next round.
- The first team to achieve a score of 21 points or more will declared the winner. A tie will require extra rounds until a winner is determined.
- The winning team is to collect and return all bags and report their final score to the tournament director at the registration table.
- There will be a “No Skunk” rule.
- The tournament committee will have the final decision regarding any questions or conflicts arising throughout the tournament.
- Be polite and courteous at all time.
THANKYOU FOR PARTICIATPION IN THE ST. BALDRICK’S CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT!
We appreciate your support!